All property photos
Fabulous Location Next to Beautiful Dolores Park…
Stunning Down-To-The-Studs Renovation…
Beautiful Indoor/ Outdoor Living on Three Levels…
Dolores Dream Home! Located on the flat block of 19th Street next to the Park, this stunningly renovated vacant two-unit building features high-end contemporary designer finishes and fabulous indoor/ outdoor living spaces with a large back yard as well as two terraces.
Situated at the nexus of Dolores Park and the incredibly diverse array of hip and trendy dining, shopping, cultural attractions of the dynamic Castro, Valencia Corridor and Mission areas, this property is also strategically near the major tech and bio-tech hubs of SoMa and Mission Bay, as well as the sporting and entertainment attractions of Oracle Park and the new Chase Center- a perfect urban location next to one of the City’s most beautiful parks!
Two-unit building originally built in 1908 and extensively renovated and expanded from the studs and foundation to exquisite contemporary designer finishes from 2013–2016
A total of 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, 2 car side-by-side-garage, large back yard and two terrace
3643 19th Street, the lower unit, is 3 bedrooms, 3 baths plus patio and yard; was rented at $8,200 per month, now vacant
3645 19th Street, the upper unit is 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, one terrace off the master suite and one roof terrace with City views; was rented at $7,200 per month, now vacant
- Cat6 cabling throughout
- USB outlets conveniently placed
- Nest climate control
- Radiant floor heat
- Wolf Range
- Subzero fridge
- Electrolux washer/dryer
- Outdoor gas fireplace
- Mini-fridge & wet-bar
- Built-in designer closets
- Built-in entertainment cabinetry
- Enormous walk-in closets
- Large garage, side-by side parking
- Multiple indoor/ outdoor living spaces
- Built-in office/ office area off main living areas
3645 19th STREET- UPPER UNIT
- A sleekly designed architectural staircase leads up to this beautifully designed two-story residence
- The spectacular great room is a huge-scaled living/ dining/ entertaining space with open kitchen with eating island spanning the entire length of the property and is perfect for everyday living and lounging as well as small gatherings or larger events
- A chic powder room, office alcove/ storage nook and verdant outlooks over the back yard and surrounding greenery complete this level of the home
- The luxurious master suite steps out to a huge terrace perfect for lounging, sun-bathing and casual dining, creating a seamless indoor/ outdoor flow. The serene, spa-like master bath is clad with sea-blue tile providing a pleasing contrast with earth-toned ceramics and enjoys double sinks, open glass shower and tub
- A second bedroom suite enjoys lovely outlooks over the garden, as well as an en-suite bath with shower/ tub.
- The elegantly modern staircase ascends to the spectacular 360-degree view roof terrace through a retractable glass skylight. Truly an urban oasis, the huge outdoor living space enjoys sweeping vistas from the Downtown Skyline to Twin Peaks, the historic Dome of Mission Dolores Church and Buena Vista Park. This is a wonderful spot to enjoy a sunset drink, morning breakfast, or daytime and evening lounging- as well as to enjoy the great weather typical of the neighborhood!
3643 19th STREET- LOWER UNIT
- The over-sized glass front door opens directly into a beautifully proportioned kitchen/ living/ dining/ entertainment space. With its bar-style seating for casual dining, floating hood over the range and a super-chic all-white look, the open kitchen is a wonderful focal point for gatherings both casual as well as more formal.
- A charming office alcove off the great room is a perfect spot to work while being connected to the main living space
- The spacious Master bedroom enjoys lusciously verdant outlooks over the garden and surrounding greenery garden, an exceptionally large walk-closet with designer built-ins and a sleekly minimalist all-white master bath with double sinks and walk-in glass shower.
- The 2nd bedroom also enjoys charming vistas of the garden, and good access to the adjoining 2nd/ guest bathroom
- The modernistic staircase descends directly into the family/ garden room with walls of glass opening directly onto the beautiful patio and garden- creating a wonderfully seamless indoor/ outdoor extension of the living space. The inviting patio with its fire-pit is perfect for al fresco twilight lounging and dining, while the step-up flat lawn and garden are perfect for daytime playing or working out, as well as sunbathing.
- The 3rd bath services both the family room and garden as well as being en-suite to the 3rd bedroom.
- A separate side entrance goes directly into the garage, and also serves as the gardener’s entrance.